Perched in the renowned Ascot Waters looking over Ascot Lakes, you will find this magnificent two-storey home, designed to encapsulate that stunning view!
With direct access to the boardwalk, you can explore all that nature has to offer from your doorstep. Inside you will find a luxurious three-bedroom, two bathroom home featuring decked entertaining alfresco with the lake right in front of you!
And let's not forget the location, whether it is the footy at Optus Stadium, to see the mighty Eagles, boating along the swan river, a dabble at the casino or the racecourse, here you have it all within arms reach.
- Set on a 185sqm green title block with 245sqm of LIVING built to maximise liveability and location.
- A double-height voided entry welcomes you in, filled with natural light from those huge, oversized commercial height windows.
- The open plan kitchen, dining and living area is where you will spend the majority of your time indoors, entertaining, relaxing and unwinding with the calming ambience of the water.
- The kitchen itself, is an entertainer's delight, stone benchtops, Asko five-burner gas cooktop, oven and range hood with Meile dishwasher and breakfast bar for those quick bites or entertaining friends and family.
- Tucked behind the kitchen, you will find the laundry with a downstairs toilet.
- Under the stairs, you is an ingenious bar area, fully equipped for you to start making the house signature cocktail when entertaining - maybe a "fin-de-ta"
- Slide open the stackable doors and take a seat on your private deck with views of the lake, while direct access to the boardwalk makes it an ideal entry for guests.
- Back inside and upstairs you will have that awesome view of the waterfront from the oversized window and pitched roof.
- The master is positioned to take in the view with private balcony access, perfect to enjoy your morning coffee while preparing for the day ahead. With luxurious ensuite complete with floor to ceiling tiling, double shower, double vanity, toilet and heat lamp for that added comfort. Not forgetting the fully fitted walk-in robe.
- Down the hallway, you will find an additional two spacious bedrooms with floor to ceiling mirrored robes.
- The main bathroom is complete with floor to ceiling tiling, heat lamp, vanity, shower, and toilet.
16 Finn Cove offers you a touch of luxury rarely offered with a lifestyle to match. Designed to maximise that sought after outlook, you have limited opportunity to call this house your home!
Property Features Included, but not limited to;
- Double garage with store room
- Rinnai gas hot water system
- Fujitsui reverse cycle ducted, zoned air-conditioning
- Downstairs powder room
- Floor to ceiling tiling in wet areas
- Outdoor power points
- Doggy door
- Outdoor TV points
- Security screens and window tinting
- Skirting boards
- Marine grade stainless steel balustrading
- Cedar lined roof to entry, alfresco and master balcony
- Commercial height doors and windows
- Sky high, shadow line ceilings throughout
- Stunning feature lighting incl LED downlights
- Laundry chute
- Linen closet
- Ample storage throughout
- Clever Attic storage space with ladder
- Outdoor sensor light
- Council Rates - $2,227.00
- Water Rates - $1,347.49
- Land Area - 185sqm green title
Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 for further information.