This perfectly positioned double storey home is only moments away from the tranquil shores of the Swan River and Ascot Waters Marina but basks in the freedom of direct access to Pitman Park! With a clever use of timber and glass 23 Lakewood Avenue is timeless, and feels, like "home". Come see why?
Features include :
- Formal double door entry
- Gourmet kitchen with large breakfast bar with an abundance of bench space, overhead cupboards, large corner pantry and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
- Stunning light filled open plan kitchen/meals/living area with bamboo flooring and gorgeous cedar windows and french doors which open onto the impressive courtyard.
- Spacious upstairs master bedroom suite with direct access onto balcony with WIR & ensuite with shower recess, heated towel rack and large vanity
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Dual accessed balcony overlooking picturesque Pitman Park
- Main bathroom with separate bathtub & shower
- Three WCs (two powder rooms)
- Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Loads of storage space
- Double lock up garage
- Land area - 200sqm
- 173sqm of living space
- Council Rates: $2034.77
- Water Rates: $1290.10
For more information contact the Ascot Waters specialist Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.