Built in 1951 this classic property is a rare testament to an era where quality prevailed over quantity. After 70 years the original owners are ready to part with this much treasured home.
Step back in time and appreciate this immaculate character home high on the hill. Situated on a sprawling 822sqm elevated block boasting an expansive 26mt frontage with endless design opportunities. Whether you are looking to nest, invest, renovate, extend or demolish this blue-ribbon slice of real estate beckons. Superbly located a short walking distance to lush parklands and a variety of well-established schools, desirable for growing families. The famous Vic Park Cafe strip close by offers a vibrant lifestyle. Owner's instructions are clear, this property after 70 years in the one family must be SOLD, so act swiftly and express your interest today.
- Elevated weather board clad / clay tile roof character home.
- Privately built on limestone footings to stand the test of time.
- Sprawling 822sqm block zoned R20 with wide 26mt frontage.
- Free-standing carport leads to stairs and up to the front porch.
- Classic entry hallway with polished jarrah skirts & door frames.
- Separate lounge with ornate feature fireplace & high ceilings.
- Big country-style kitchen plus separate dining area to the rear.
- Three double-size bedrooms plus bathroom with sizeable bathtub.
- Vast shady 42sqm paved area overlooking enclosed backyard.
- Separate powered laundry, toilet, workshop close to main house.
- Fully established bore/reticulated lawns & gardens throughout.
- Walk to Millen Primary, Ursula Frayne & Kent Street High School.
- Lush variety parklands on your doorstep includes Fraser & Higgins.
Poised to sell quickly so don't delay contact exclusive selling agents DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 to get you slice of East Vic Park.