More Than Meets The Eye...
The formula for real estate success exists right here with this 2002 built "family" sized Brick and Tile 3-bedroom (BIR's) x 2-bathroom front villa on above average sized block - 422sqm block with 22m frontage.
- Above average sized floorplan (122sqm) with 2 separate living rooms
- Formal lounge room or study zone
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Central kitchen with loads of bench space, overhead cupboards, stainless steel appliances including f/f oven, dishwasher and gas hotplate.
- Large outdoor alfresco area with gabled patio totalling 37sqm all completed in liquid limestone
- Ducted air-conditioning and split system air-conditioning throughout
- Roller shutters, security grill doors and alarm system
- Gas storage HWS, gas bayonet and gas hotplate
- 2 car lock-up garage along with additional lock -up carport behind double gates perfect for your 3rd car/boat/caravan.
- Local bus route and bus stop less than 100metres away
- Walking distance to local shopping precinct (Belgravia St)
- 422sqm auto reticulated strata block (pet friendly)
- Currently leased at $430pw until 05/10/2022
- Council Rates approx. $1448.19 per annum
- Water Rates approx. $951.63 per annum
- Strata Fees $216.67 quarterly
The property requires some rejuvenating, but a fantastic opportunity exists here for an entry level purchase on a generously sized block and well proportioned home. A convenient location to a host of shopping and entertainment options (Belmont Forum, Burswood Casino, Vic Park Cafe strip) and with borders now open, only a short Uber drive to the Perth airport.
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home. The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay the Cloverdale specialist on 0404 461 174 to become qualified or go to www.openn.com.au to get started.