You get a red-hot location combined with endless development options when you secure this outstanding real estate opportunity. Offering heaps of available choices you could continue to renovate the home, lease the property out for top dollar or demolish and develop straight away. Existing brick and tile character home built in 1961 is in good condition and comes freshly painted internally with beautiful timber board ready for polishing. Plenty of side access into the back yard with a carport and older style garage/workshop at the rear. With Forster Park at the end of the street and Belmont Forum walking distance you can't go wrong with this little beauty.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Circ 1961 brick & tile character home is good condition.
- Freshly painted internally with beautiful timber boards.
- Spacious open plan living with country style kitchen/dine.
- Three double size bedrooms plus bathroom with bathtub.
- Plenty of side access into the rear for tradie or developer.
- Big side carport, rear patio plus lock up garage/workshop.
- Rectangular 794sqm block with wide 20.11mt street front.
- Zoned R20/40 with heaps of resi development potential.
- Build two family homes side by side or three townhouses.
- Build 7-8 walk up apartment with a 1 bed & 2bed combo.
- Great first home, top investment or development option.
- Very close to parks, schools, shops, Perth Airport & CBD.
To make your offer call Belmont's #1 agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575