1/61 Campbell Street Rivervale
Contact agent for details
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION!
Under instruction for immediate sale via public auction (unless sold prior to) due to sellers' mitigating circumstances. This stylish 2012 built Dale Alcock Street frontage strata home enjoys no common property or strata fees.
- 3 bedrooms (wir/bir) x 2 bathrooms with 128sqm of internal living space
- Large light filled open plan living/meals/kitchen area fully tiled.
- Trendy Kitchen with breakfast bar, an abundance of bench space, stainless steel oven/gas hotplate and canopy rangehood, dishwasher and large pantry.
- Living room opens onto private outdoor alfresco area via sliding doors.
- Oversized master bedroom situated towards the rear of the home with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2&3 with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with bathtub, semi-frameless glass shower screen and enclosed wcs.
- Double lock-up garage (38sqm) with attached storeroom and shopper's entry door.
- Auto reticulated lawns and gardens.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and fully insulated.
- Alarm system.
- Leased until 7th February 2022 (7 months) @ $400 per week.
- 297sqm strata block with 14.7m frontage.
- NO STRATA FEES.
- Council Rates: $1,862.33 per annum.
- Water Rates: $1,288.44 per annum.
There is a lot to admire on this well-maintained home from the impressive facade to the light filled living room with a soft neutral palate. Rivervale is a popular cityside suburb on the move given the proximity to the CBD, Burswood and Belmont Entertainment Precincts and Airport. To be sold in "as is condition" via public auction, (unless sold prior to) contact selling agent for T&C's.
: $1862 per year
: $1288 per year
: 297.00 m2
: 128 m2
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.